Roasted Flax Seeds
Roasted Flaxseeds are enriched with some of the most essential and basic nutrients that our body requires. These come enriched with fibre, protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, lignan among other nutrients and minerals. Lignans present in them help in battling high levels of estrogen and help in maintaining balanced hormonal levels. Since flaxseeds are energy-dense with great satiety value, these make you feel full and therefore facilitate weight management. Roasted Flaxseeds are a great source of soluble mucilaginous (gumlike) fibre that can lower unhealthy cholesterol (LDL) and and balance blood sugar levels. It also acts like hunger suppressant and helps you feel full for long. Their high omega-3 fatty acids content can help lower undesirable fats (triglycerides) in the blood, reducing the risk of stroke.
- 1. Roasted Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients - Roasted Flax seeds are good sources of many nutrients. Their health benefits are mainly due to their content of omega-3 fats, lignans and fiber.
- 2. Roasted Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats - Roasted Flax seeds are a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acid ALA. Plant-based ALA fatty acids are proven to have heart health benefits and are linked to a lower risk of stroke.
- 3.Roasted Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber - With so much fiber packed in each tiny seed, adding flax seeds to your diet promotes regular bowel movements and can improve your digestive health.
- 4. Roasted Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol - The high fiber content of flax seeds can help lower cholesterol and may play an important role in improving heart health.
- 5. They Contain High-Quality Protein - Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and can be an alternative protein source for people who do not eat meat.