Green tea is the healthiest beverage on planet. It is full of antioxidants and nutrients which have powerful effects on the body. These include faster brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and various other impressive benefits.
Ten health benefits of green tea backed by science have been listed below:
1. Green Tea has Bioactive Compounds which Improve Health Green tea is more than just a beverage. It is rich in polyphenols which have effects like reducing inflammation and even fighting cancer. Green tea has 30 polyphenols by weight, including large amounts of a catechin. They are natural antioxidants that prevent cell damage and provide other benefits as well. These substances reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage.
2. Compounds in Green Tea Help Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
Green tea does more than just keeping you awake and can also make you smarter. Caffeine in green tea improves various aspects of brain function, including improved mood, vigilance, reaction time and memory. It also has amino acid L-theanine, which also supports optimum brain function.
Green tea increases metabolic rates and thereby induces weight loss.
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea can reduce Risk of Some Cancers
Oxidative damage contributes to development of cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect. Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants and it makes sense that it can reduce your risk of cancer.
5. Green Tea Protects Brain, Lowers Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
Bioactive compounds in green tea may have various protective effects on the brain. They may reduce the risk of both Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, common neurodegenerative disorders.
6. Green Tea Kills Bacteria and Improves Dental Health and Lowers Risk of Infection
The catechins in green tea inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses. This can lower the risk of infections and improve dental health, lower risk of cavities and reduce bad breath.
7. Green Tea Can Even Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Green tea may cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels and lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
8. Green Tea Can Reduce Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases
Green tea can lower LDL cholesterol, and protect the LDL particles from oxidation. Studies have shown that green tea drinkers have lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
9. Green Tea Helps You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
Some studies show that green tea leads to weight loss. It is particularly effective at reducing the dangerous visceral fat.
10. Green Tea Helps You Live Longer
Green tea drinkers are at lower risk of heart disease and cancer, and it could help live longer.
Sorich Organics brings to you various kinds of green teas- all of which are highly beneficial and offer numerous health benefits.
Our bodies are hubs of energy, spark and vitality and the way we treat it determines the extent of productivity and wellness that we will experience. Wellness comes from within and small acts of self-love are the ways to enhance our body’s biological and emotional well-being. Following a few simple rituals and self-care habits can go a long way in keeping you healthy and full of vigor. Your ideal self-care routine is here!
All of us consider happiness as a subjective quality, reasons for which may vary from person to person. We all have our individual quirks and a few specific things that produce joy and happiness. Apart from those little fancies that we have, there are some other means which are biologically proven to enhance mood and stimulate happiness. A few have been listed below -
The world stood still for months owing to the ongoing pandemic and the crisis it inflicted upon all of us is grave. Our PM emphasized the need for India to start recognizing the importance of local markets, local supply chains and local manufacturing. COVID-19 taught India the importance of being local in all that we do. He urged his citizens to become ‘Vocal About Local’ products and help these locally-produced goods to reach global heights. This is something we owe to our country and its local vendors, farmers, shopkeepers and manufacturers since they were the ones who tended to our demands while the nation was in unrest.