Blueberry Chia Parfaits
A healthy and delicious layered parfait made with blueberry chia pudding, and yogurt.
This Blueberry Chia Parfait is a delicious breakfast snack that is vegan, and nutrient-packed. This antioxidant and protein loaded snack will give you the nourishment you need to start your day.Not only is this Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait tasty but it is healthy! You can even add bananas to the final product for a potassium boost. This recipe for Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait is so simple and requires only these 6 ingredients that can be usually found around the house.
- 1/4 Cup of blueberries
- 1/2 tbs ceylon cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Put blueberries, milk, and ceylon cinnamon powder together in the blender.
- Pour it in the bowl add chia seeds and mix it well.
- Place it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- To assemble parfaits add banana to a glass.
- Layer in blueberry chia pudding.
- Add a layer of seeds mix and then yogurt.
- Top it with blueberries. Enjoy!