The Art of Balancing Womanhood and Motherhood
Women are the beacons of strength, love, and light. Despite numerous hardships in the past, women stand stronger than ever and have evolved as leaders while earlier they were considered just an exception. In order to celebrate this feat of countless women worldwide, International Women’s Day is celebrated on 8th March every year.
We are living in the 21st century and trends have changed drastically. Today, women are actively participating in the work sector and performing similar duties like men. Not only this, working mothers are successfully defying their social and economic barriers to explore new opportunities outside their homes. They balance motherhood and the love for their work with utmost dedication and perseverance despite several difficulties.
Being a working mom is not easy!
Who are working mothers? This is a term used to define women who continue to pursue their careers and responsibilities while taking care of their children and family at home. According to the statistics, the number of working moms is increasing at an impressive rate around the globe. More and more women are going out of their ways to contribute to a constant change process of social beliefs, practices, and foundations.
The preconceived notion that women have to be stationed at their homes and carry out domestic duties is being questioned by women themselves. They are giving rise to a huge phenomenon and demanding recognition as equal beings like men. They refuse to accept their motherhood as an excuse to abandon their full-fledged career and economic opportunities.
Merits of Being a Working Mother
The debate revolves around working mothers in the parenting area. But even a working mother can raise healthy and well-adjusted kids. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Working mothers act as positive role models for their children and influence them greatly. This is why working moms raise more independent kids.
- They are confident enough to juggle multiple responsibilities and including the demands of parenting.
- They are able to spend more quality time with their children and are devoted enough to manage it within their schedule.
- They take on the role of supervisors and tend to be in happier relationships.
- It is a widely accepted fact that maternal employment will help families and make the household stronger.
Sorich Organics has always supported increased female inclusion in the workforce and aims at delivering dignified lives to each and every woman we have employed. Mothers have all the right to be financially independent so that they can bestow a life of comfort and security on their children. So, what you’ll be doing this women’s day? Let us know in the comments below :)