How Orange Peel Powder Benefits Your Skin in Magical Way?
We all know that there are many fruits and vegetables which help to lead a healthy life. Many of them contain vitamins and minerals which help to maintain glowing skin and especially those which are rich in vitamin C.
One such fruit packed with the nourishment of skin and hair is "orange". Everyone enjoys eating nutrient-rich fruit but nobody knows orange peel contains more skin benefits, which is the least expensive and can be use in pure powder form. These orange peels are known to promote healthier, youthful, and glowing skin. Here are a few beauty tips and benefits of dried orange peel powder.
BENEFITS OF DRIED ORANGE PEEL POWDER
- Dried orange peel powder makes your skin youthful and brighter: orange peel powder is rich in vitamin C which helps in reducing free radical damage and brightens up skin tone.
- It helps in removing oil from the skin and makes skin look smooth, firm, and soft: due to the high content of vitamin C it gives smoothen textures to skin.
- It helps in reducing pigmentation, acne, and scars from the skin: the powder can be used to combat skin-related problems like pigmentation, scars, and acne.
- It works as a natural cleanser, scrub, moisturizer, and toner: the anti-oxidants and vitamin c present in orange peels prevent your skin from not becoming too oily or dry. It acts as a toner and removes dead skin cells.
- It is rich in antioxidants which slowdowns the skin aging process: the orange peel powder protects skin from radicals that occur and delay signs of aging.
- It rejuvenates skin and lightens skin tone: as a natural bleacher, it lightens dark blotches and refreshes skin appearance.
- It treats dandruff and supports in stopping hair fall: applying powder and yogurt paste makes hair shiny, soft, treats dandruff, and prevents hair fall.
- Orange peel powder helps in whitening teeth, yes it does!: to reduce yellowness and whiten your teeth, apply orange peel powder with water once in 2 weeks.
- It reduces pores from the skin and reduces inflammation: orange peels unclog pores from the skin, remove blackheads and reduce inflammation from the skin.
- Helps in forming collagen and elastin: as a natural exfoliator, it helps in forming collagen and elastin which is the secret of glowing and beautiful skin.
HOW TO USE DRIED ORANGE PEEL POWDER
To brighten your skin:
Take 1 spoon of dried orange peel powder with various combos mentioned below, apply it for 15 min and wash it off.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried orange peel powder with walnut powder and sandalwood powder.
- In a bowl,1 tbsp of powder, a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tbsp honey.
- Mix 1 tbsp yogurt or milk with 1 tbsp of dried orange peel powder
- In a bowl mix, 1 tbsp dried orange peel powder with 1 tbsp Multani mitti and rose water.
For reducing scars and acne:
Apply 1 tbsp orange peel powder with 1 tbsp oatmeal on your face for 15 mins and wash it with cold water to close pores, remove acne and lighten ups scars.
Reduce dryness from the skin:
To reduce dryness from the skin mix 1 tbsp of orange peel powder with honey and rose water or milk. Leave it for maximum 10 mins and then wash it off with water.
For whitening your teeth:
Mix orange peel powder with water and apply it to your teeth for 2 minutes. Use this paste once in 2 weeks else it will spoil natural teeth enamel.
Get lustrous hair by adding 1 tbsp of orange peel powder with yogurt. Apply it on the scalp and hair and leave it for 1-2 hours. Then wash it off with water. It reduces problems of the scalp and prevents dandruff.
HOW TO MAKE ORANGE PEEL POWDER:
- Take some organic oranges and wash them off properly.
- Cut orange slices and peel them off, make sure you avoid peeling white inner part.
- Then in a thin cloth keep the peels covered until they become dried.
- In a jar, grind peels to make powder, keep in mind that the powder should not get moisture.
- Keep the powder in airtight container and use it for various skin benefits.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.